ELIX is hiring in Canada to develop the next generation of wireless charging technology and products. We are seeking candidates who are motivated by the challenge of building innovative technology and products. Candidates must be self-motivated, creative, hard-working, energetic, systematic, and diligent team players. Compensation will be competitive for a start-up in this space.
The successful candidate is motivated by the challenge of building exciting technology with plenty of hands-on experience in new product development for high quality, reliable, manufacturable, serviceable and cost-effective products. The abilities to consider and balance product engineering trade-offs such as cost, safety, thermal, strength, manufacturability, materials, tolerances are highly desirable.
- Design and assemble mechanical test fixtures and tooling
- Conduct reliability, vibration, thermal and environmental testing
- Assemble and test mechanical parts in wireless chargers
- Integrate prototypes into test platforms
- Assemble sensor and electronic wiring
- Design, assemble and install wireless charging stations and wireless chargers on vehicles Print 3D mechanical parts
- Develop CAD mechanical designs and drawings for machining work.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Prepare technical and assembly instructions and/or related documentation
- Degree from recognized university in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics or Engineering Physics Highly skilled in SolidWorks.
- Experience with 3D printing.
- Familiar with workshop machines and tools (lathes, mills, 3D printer)
- Familiar with rotational mechanics including vibration, noise and balancing
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Experience in design for manufacturing (DFM) is an asset
- Comfortable with hand tools and fabrication equipment.
- Ability to travel occasionally for field work.
- Eligible to work in Canada. Canadian citizens or PR are given priority.